- Essential protection kit will be available at the Resort but we encourage our guest to carry their own Masks, Sanitizers and the necessary safety equipment
- Body temperature will be checked with an infrared thermometer and hand sanitizers will be provided.
- We will be disinfecting all the luggage and high risk touch points of the vehicle.
- Masks to been worn throughout your stay in the resort.
- Rooms and all the amenities in the room will be cleaned and sanitized prior to check in.
- Essential protection kit will be provided in the rooms on request.
- Guest recommendations will be the basis for the cleaning of rooms. Daily cleaning may be provided with an option for the guests to opt out.
- All high risk touch points and amenities provided by the resort will be sanitized frequently.
- We recommend our guest to follow social distancing norms keeping 2 meter distance from other guest and staff
- Prior reservation must be made to avoid crowding in the dining area.
- Guest will be seated in the designated waiting areas / tables following norms of social distancing.
- Guests are directed to sanitize their hands before proceeding to the seating area.
- Dining areas will be thoroughly cleaned at regular intervals.
- The temperature will be checked for all the staff daily.
- Health status of every employee will be frequently monitored.
- All staff will be wearing protective gears at all times.
Please download Aarogya Setu app for any further assistance.
Swimming pool and fitness center will be unavailable for use.
At the time of Check-In if the guest have been found ill, adhering to resort policy, the resort holds all rights to admission and cancellation of the stay.